How to Add Tax withholding category and mapping TDS ledger in Shipmnts.
Let us understand this by taking an example:
Adding TDS payable ledger on professional fees.
- Go to Navigation Tab
- Click on General Ledger
- Under Set up section > Click on Chart of Accounts
- Under TDS payable
- Add child as TDS pay on professional fees.
- Enter details of ledger
- Click on create new.
- TDS ledger created into the system.
- Next step is to adding tax witholding category and mapping TDS ledger.
- Go to Navigation tab
- Go to Taxation
- Under Section Tax Configuration > Click on Tax Witholding Categories.
- The system will redirect you to the Tax withholding categories page.
- Click on New for adding the TDS category.
- Add Tax witholding category details.
- Enter Single Transaction Threshold Limit.
- Enter Single Cumulative Transaction Limit.
- Map the TDS ledger in the account section.
- Then Click On save.